WHY YOU DON’T NEED A JOB!

JOB WILL MAKE YOU BROKE AND GET YOU FRUSTRATD

The reason why you don’t need a job is because job will make you broke. Research has shown that out of 100% of people that have worked as an employee, maybe as a government worker or in a private organization, 95% of them were still poor and broke after their retirement. 4% were financially free, they were still able to take care of their family and care for themselves. The remaining 1% was rich.,

This is why you don’t need a job, because job will make you broke. The word ‘job’ means “just over broke.”

I’ve seen so many person’s who have work so hard as an employee, though they were financially free then, but after retirement they started hustling and struggling to survive.

If you don’t need a job, then what do you need?

What you really need is how to create a job. Don’t wait for the government to give you a job, stop searching for job, you have to be an entrepreneur, not an employee.

What you don’t know about becoming an employee is, as an employee, you do all the work and you’re paid 10% of your labor, while the remaining 90% go to your boss (employer) who did little of the work. This is what we call “Monkey work, Baboo chop.”

It’s now left for you to decide to be an entrepreneur (employer) or an employee. But the best choice is to be an entrepreneur. Think about it!

4 thoughts on “   WHY YOU DON’T NEED A JOB!

    1. Thank you for stopping by at my blog to read. You made the right choice for choosing entrepreneur as a career, you haven’t start reaping the benefit, once the time come, you will be glad you did.

      Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s